Request An Application Form
If you wish to join the DLP you can request an application form by completing the form below and we will post it to you.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
All persons of the age of sixteen years and upwards are eligible for membership of the
Democratic Party Labour , provided that:
- they are nationals, citizens or residents of Barbados , or their descendants
- they are not members or supporters of any other political party in Barbados
- they are not members or supporters of any group or organisation whose objects are prejudicial to and incomparable with those of the Democratic Labour Party.
Any eligible person who is desirous of joining the Democratic Labour Party shall:
- affirm support for the philosophy, principles and objects of the Democratic Party Labour.
- agree to conform with the constitution, rules, programmes, policies, standing orders and directives of the Democratic Labour Party in such a manner as the Executive Council may direct.
- Enter on a Membership Application his or her full name, address, date of birth, occupation, constituency, polling district, national registration number, names of any organisation or groups to which he or she may belong, date of application and his or her signature.
- Pay a non-refundable membership application fee (of $10.00) together with at least one month’s payment out of the annual membership subscription.
- Be proposed by a member of the Democratic Party in good standing.
Application Fee BDS $10.00
Membership Dues BDS $ 2.00 per month or $24.00 per year.